Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fall Catalogue

Aside from my solo work, I've got this band I play with, called Fall Catalogue. They're basically the awesomest band ever. Tonight we played a really beautiful show with The Slowest Runner In All The World and Ascent of Everest. They're both awesome, incredible groups with cellists who will one day play in Rasputina.

It was a great show tonight. It surprised me that the highlight of the evening was hearing the other bands. During the first song of Fall Catalogue's set, I managed to play the riffs from both Iron Man and Smoke on the Water. I didn't think it could get much better than that. But it did.

Those other two bands are playing in Baltimore tomorrow night. You should probably go see them. Otherwise you'll be sad and lonely for the rest of your life. Okay, not really that long. But for tomorrow night, I'm not making any promises of happiness or great rock and roll unless you listen up and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment